AIM
Masonogy

Through the Machine Through the Machine

hmmm

It was a nice little game which I sadly found to bore me within the first 2 minutes... I loved how the animation fit the music, but I'd rather see this game run more like the helicopter game.... eg: the distance gains you points rather than the bonus button things... Also when you hit the walls you have to start again!

Good work though dude! :)

Unique Unique

Fun!

Simple and fun, I liked it! :)

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

huh?

It was good, not great! It took way too long to kill the zombies and reminded me too much of "The Last Stand" which was coincidently release only about 2 weeks ago... Hmmm Good effort though

Pico of the Dark Ages Pico of the Dark Ages

Meh...

Way too hard... and I agree with the previous reviewer who said...

"You have talent, as a basic flash artist and coder but you lack the most important thing a true artist needs to please the people whom he/she shares their work with, a receptive ear and an certain understanding of constructive criticism. No matter how harsh it is. You fail at this... Horribly. And don't you dare whip out that "I wanna see you make a better flash!" bullshit. "

Either way it was ok... Too hard though! Keep on chuggin!

mongoid responds:

I know, I fail... so horribly... at breathing in his hot air. Hahaha!

Thanks for the review. :-)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

OMG!!!

I HAVE NOT... FAVOURITED AN ARTIST FOR SOOO LONG!!! But.. this game... whoooa!!! I love anything zombie, and this did the trick for me! The graphics were sweet! The gameplay was awesome! Everything just worked! I past the game and got to day 20! I am so glad it had an end... It was just enough game play to keep me satisfied... Well done mate!!

Air Hockey v2 Air Hockey v2

Ughhhh...

That handling sucked man... Try and make it so you don't have to click to use the puck... Its really hard to play like that... Thats why you get a low score from me!

Stab Stab

Meh... Its sop freaking hard to beat Froector!!!

You take like nothing off of him when you stab, yet he takes like half... its bullshit! Also sticky keys comes up when you press shift too much! Change the KEYS!!!

Gurnz responds:

Sorry about this. It´s been fixed now:)

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Argggg

Not enough enemies on the 3rd level to pass!!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!! And they fire the missiles way to fricken late!!!! So you can't kill them you have to use your hjeight on the NEXT helicopters... Not very efficient...

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Pretty good man!

I played that for ages... Mainly because I was seeking an ending... but... I did not find one??? I just became as big as I could get and it appeared to be endless... Maybe an ending to the game would be cool?

Good work though and I loved the atmosphere the backgroun music made! Really nice!

Zelda: Poe Catcher v1.2 Zelda: Poe Catcher v1.2

I loved that!

That was so intense... I don't think I blinked throughout the whole thing... I got to level 13... MEh... INTENSE!

Takato responds:

Intense is a word I like to hear :) I hope that was a good thing for you