AIM
Masonogy

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

hmmm...

It was pretty good, but have you changed your animation style? It feels as if some of the scenes in this were rushed when juxtaposed with your previous animations..? The landscape didn't feel as VAST as the other episodes and like another user said, the voice over didn't suit and ruined that sense of magic and mystery...

Good luck!

Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.3 Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.3

I liked it man!

Loved the style, looks like the art you see on playing cards! :) Good work!

Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

jeeze!

That woulda been hard to do... a lot of really nice old skool style animations in there! great work guys!

Birdthingy Birdthingy

haha

Really nice drawings there dude! I loved the atmosphere you created and a lil bit of humor too! :P

Happy Cat Happy Cat

cool

You have a nice style, try and work on your technique untill it develops into something really special! :D Good work!

You Make Me Feel So Young You Make Me Feel So Young

ABHAHAHAHAHAH

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!! LOL

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

Very...

Very Family Guy-esque, I loved it and actually laughed out loud! haha cheers for that! Added to my favorites!!!

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Hmmm

I mean its ok for practice, but I don't see what everyone is saying about the great storyline... I'd much rather if you work on a larger more detailed version of this series... Good enough work though!

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Fantastic Story!

I really loved how you told the story of a human race that lives surrounded by a vast forrest... and how they are kept contained within their environment! It was really interesting and I think you created the world beautifully!

Sometimes the animation lacked flow (some of the tweened parts), but its better than I can do! So WELL DONE and I hope you do well with this project!

Olympic Love Olympic Love